Mark W. Kieran, MD, PhD
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Sunflower Wine Festival 2017
Old Detroit Road, Rocky River, Ohio
4:00pm - 11:30pm
We are proud to host the Sunflower Wine Festival in historic downtown Rocky River and we thank the local merchants for their support!
- Wine and Beer Gardens are open from 4:00pm - 9:00pm, with street cash bars and live music until 11:30pm.
- Fabulous eats from a variety of food trucks and vendors
- Wristbands are $45 presale/$50 at-event (ticket availability not guaranteed if purchased day of event), and entitle purchaser to ten 2 oz. pours of wine or ten 4 oz. pours of craft beer (or combination thereof) between 4:00pm and 9:00pm. Purchase your wristbands today!
- Those who purchase a wristband will receive a wine glass to use and take home.
- Those with wristbands will also receive $1 off each drink purchased at the street bars.
- VIP wristbands are $200 and entitle purchaser access to exclusive VIP tent, with open bar and food, in addition to wine and beer gardens; Limited quantities sold.
- NEW THIS YEAR- Sunflower Row! - $1,500.00 Get your reserved table for 10 conveniently located near music stage with table signage and listing in program, staffed complimentary beer and wine in a dedicated space with security, includes access to Wine and Beer Gardens; Limited quantities sold. Reserve your table today!
- All wristbands are picked up the day of the event at festival check-in.
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase wristbands and to enter the wine and beer gardens, and you must have a wristband to enter the gardens; Wristband purchases are non-transferrable.
- Visit the merchants of downtown Rocky River.
- Final online pre-purchase price includes a mandatory processing fee.
- All sales final; No refunds; Festival takes place rain or shine.
- Click here for sponsorship opportunities.